Character Concepts

After buying and reading “The Skillful Huntsman”, I was also inspired to do some character concepts. I imagined a world, somewhat like ours but set in the far future, that is governed by the most powerful man known as The Priest, who controls the people and the nation in the name of religion. It is similar to the times during the dark ages when the religious leaders held the key to the life and death of the commoners.

After some doodles, I decided to give this man a more bulky appearance, wearing some sort of a protective suit, complete with breathing apparatus like mask or tubes or helmet. You can see how the designs actually changed as I find more interesting ideas for the design.





I printed out some duplicates of the
silhouettes I like and drew over them with a marker, at the same time deciding the little details I wanted to put on the costume.

Here I tried out a more detail look.
There would be more to come.



Don Low

My passion is drawing and sketching as much as time allows me to do so. I am a digital artist who loves to paint and draw with traditional media such as watercolor, pen and ink and acrylics.es” and etc.

No comments: