Speed Portraiture



One of the perks with working in Disney is, there are free classes for anyone interested. I took Bob Kato's digital painting class since I joined Disney as an intern. I am posting one of the class project: Digital Portraiture. The entire practice took about 2.5 hours. I have already missed several of his class because of many reasons. I am not going to miss it anymore. I enjoyed the class a lot because it is a break from the usual work. Spending just 3 hours painting digitally can be very relaxing and I told a friend, it is like going through therapy. I am always feeling rested after each lesson.
")

Don Low

My passion is drawing and sketching as much as time allows me to do so. I am a digital artist who loves to paint and draw with traditional media such as watercolor, pen and ink and acrylics.es” and etc.

No comments: