Sketching Trip at Jacksonville Zoo, Florida






I was glad when a friend of mine actually suggested to go to the zoo for an outdoor sketching fiesta. Since there ain't any in Savannah, we decided to drive like 2 hours to a state zoo at Jacksonville, Florida. We almost sang in the journey. I was surprised to see that there is such a grand zoo in Jacksonville. I would have come earlier, say in cooler times, like Spring or Winter. It was hot hot hot... we were basically fried under the sun. I have to really do a one-minute sketch and then run off to the shades to cool myself down. Unfortunately, that did not prevent a farmer's tan. Anyway these are the sketches:

Don Low

My passion is drawing and sketching as much as time allows me to do so. I am a digital artist who loves to paint and draw with traditional media such as watercolor, pen and ink and acrylics.es” and etc.

No comments: